Accomplished

Thursday, April 20, 2006

JOURNEY BEGINS


Well its taking me a while to learn how to use this blog. Tomorrow I'm going to the park downtown and read. I love it down there I haven't been in months at a time. I feel like I'm starting a spiritual journey. I was looking at someone's blogg about Orca whales, and it was so totally inspiring. I'm not hung up on why I haven't had a man in my life yet, because I'm realizing that I am worthy and I am enough. Even though things are moving kind of slow this is a time for spiritual and personal growth. I am going through emotional ups and downs and learning to be more of myself around who ever. I feel good right now and I feel like I'm in a good place. I'm getting more peaceful on in the inside and I know good things will come to me becasue I'm patiently waiting. Prayers have been answered, soldiers from here in Georgia came home from Iraq!!! I graduated from an high school program, I'll be off my liver treatment in may! The prayer I'm doing now is for my parents, and sister. I just hope and pray that my parents recive their first paycheck so we can use it to help people, and for family time. My intution is telling me that a man will be helping me really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home